SpaceUp France Terms & Conditions – Legal Disclaimer
1. Organizers. SpaceUp France, organizer of SpaceUp events in France, is a French non-profit association founded and operated by non-professional volunteers (hereinafter “the Association”).
2. Tickets. Each participant must present to the reception desk a printed ticket and a government-issued photo ID (e.g. passport or national ID card); otherwise they will be refused entrance. The reception desk shall be open only during the hours designated in the schedule; participants arriving at different times may be refused entrance. Tickets are unique, for one person only and non-transferable. Loss or theft of or any other problem with the ticket must be reported by a message via the contact page at least one full day prior to the date of the event. Tickets may only be purchased from the official online registration system. Transfers of tickets to any third party at any or no price are prohibited. Non-original ticket holders shall be refused entrance to the SpaceUp event. Original ticket buyers shall hold the Association harmless from any claims of whatever nature by third parties claiming to hold tickets not purchased through the official online registration system.
3. Cancelation & Postponement. A SpaceUp event is hosted on a best-effort basis and may be cancelled, postponed or modified for any reason. The program and agenda are subject to change. Participants are urged to make flexible and fully refundable travel and accommodation arrangements. The Association accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage resulting from or associated to attending SpaceUp event or if the event is cancelled, postponed or modified in any way with limited or no notice. Tickets issued for the original date of Space Toulouse shall be valid for any rescheduled dates.
3. Refund. No cooling-off period applies. Tickets will not be refunded if participants are unable to attend SpaceUp event for any reason or if they change their minds about purchasing the ticket. No refund will be given to participants unable or unwilling to attend on rescheduled dates. Ticket price will be refunded at cost only in the event SpaceUp event is cancelled but not rescheduled. If such a circumstance arises, participants are required to send within 15 days as of the announcement of the cancellation a message via the contact page, claiming their refund. If no such claim is made in time, ticket prices will be forfeited.
4. Legal age. Participants confirm that they are or will be 18 years of age at the date of the SpaceUp France event. Please contact us by sending a message via the contact page before registering to the event if you would like to come with a child or a minor. Note that if we agree, parents and/or guardians are entirely responsible and liable for the participants under the age of 18 whom they accompany during SpaceUp event. Although activities for children may be scheduled during the event, there will be no qualified childcare, nor any other supervision thereof. Participants should not expect that the venue facilities are equipped for childcare.
5. Health & safety. Participants take part in SpaceUp event entirely at their own risk and certify that they have sufficient health, travel and accident insurance for their stay in France and for their activities at SpaceUp event. There will be no qualified physician on site during the event. Participants with health conditions requiring medication or other care need to bring any medical material or devices they need with them to the venue. The Association accepts no responsibility or liability for any accident or other health related incident occurring during the event. Please contact us by sending a message via the contact page if you have special needs and/or mobility restrictions.
6. Safety of property. Participants are responsible for the safety of all their belongings during the event. There will be no locker rooms, safes or other similar facilities available for participants. Suitcases and travel bags cannot be brought to the SpaceUp premises. If available, the cloak rooms or similar facilities will not be guarded nor supervised. Delivery of any item thereto will be entirely on the participants’ risk. Due to the number of persons present at the venue during the event, participants are urged not to bring any valuables to SpaceUp event. The Association accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss, theft, destruction or damage to participants’ property, including participants’ cars or other transportation means.
7. Intellectual property. All products and merchandising material used during SpaceUp event remain the exclusive property of the Association and/or Weezevent both intellectually and physically. Participation at SpaceUp event affords no right of whatever nature to such proprietary material.
8. Data protection. Participants’ personal data shall be processed in accordance with the respective provisions of French law. Participants agree that their personal data shall be collected, processed and maintained in the Association’s records for the purposes of organizing, marketing, advertising, and implementing SpaceUp event. They also agree that their name and home town/country may be freely publicized by the Association. The Participants’ personal data may be transferred to third parties for the purposes mentioned above. Participants may refuse such transfer to third parties by sending a message via the contact page. Participants shall always have the right to review and correct their personal data as processed by the Association. Participants acknowledge that the SpaceUp event is a public event, and by participating they agree that their image and/or voice will be recorded via photography, video or TV for archive use and for live broadcast/webcast. Recorded SpaceUp event proceedings will be available on the internet.
9. Acceptance of Terms & Conditions. Purchasers of tickets confirm and acknowledge that they have received a copy of these Terms & Conditions and that they have read and accepted their contents.
10. Applicable law & Jurisdiction. Participation to SpaceUp event and all relations between participants and the Association are regulated by the laws of France. Any dispute or controversy arising out of or in connection thereto shall be resolved exclusively by the Courts of Toulouse.
Please submit any questions via the contact page.